www.luntacunt.fora.pl Forum Index
Post a reply
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Confirmation code: *
All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Select a forum
Legal / publishing
Tips & Tricks
Posted: Wed 0:06, 30 Oct 2013
Post subject: abercrombie pas cher 7 Tips for Book Promotion Med
Media events and public appearances can fall into [url=http://www.riad-marrakesh.fr]abercrombie pas cher[/url] any number [url=http://www.teatrodeoro.com/hollisterde.php]hollister[/url] of categories and include any number of venues (book stores, radio interviews, television interviews, writing group speeches, presentations, chat room interviews, online book tours, public forums, and more).
1. A good place to identify possible media event locations is through local bookstore. Most bookstores [url=http://www.gotprintsigns.com/abercrombiepascher/]abercrombie soldes[/url] carry event [url=http://www.fibmilano.it]woolrich[/url] calendars [url=http://www.tagverts.com/barbour.php]barbour online shop[/url] or [url=http://www.mxitcms.com/abercrombie/]abercrombie milano[/url] maintain a list of contact people who hold that information.
2. Browse the calendar listings of your [url=http://www.shewyne.com/woolrichoutlet.html]woolrich sito ufficiale[/url] local bookstores [url=http://www.tagverts.com/barbour.php]barbour deutschland[/url] and see if a certain book promotion fits with their plans. Sometimes it might be necessary to tailor a planned event for a particular occasion or holiday. If there is contact information available, make a note of it so you can pitch the appropriate person about your event. Depending upon the size of the store, that person is either the regional marketing manager, or the book buyer, [url=http://www.jeremyparendt.com/Barbour-Paris.php]barbour france paris[/url] or the owner of the store.
3. Follow-up with prospective contacts who have not confirmed dates. Selling yourself and your book is a numbers game, and as any salesperson will tell you, the amount of contact is directly proportional to the amount of sales.
4. Be persistent without being annoying. If, after three or four [url=http://www.riad-marrakesh.fr]abercrombie[/url] attempts with a particular media contact, you are still unsuccessful move on to another prospect. But keep those "maybe's" on file... and follow-up again over a holiday with an excuse to send them an email card.
5. Once you secure an event, prepare it thoroughly in advance. People who attend or listen to your events are participating because the advertisement or announcement struck a chord with them. So be sure to deliver what they came to see or hear. Don't be shy about letting them know how to order your book. After all, that's the reason you're holding the event in the first place.
6. Promote your media event aggressively. Invite your friends and family, and if it's within the scope of your marketing budget, advertise in the local paper. Neighborhood papers may even promote your event for free within their "Events" pages. You may even be able to tie it into a book review.
7. The store is sponsoring the event to attract more customers; the station is sponsoring the event to attract more listeners or viewers. Whatever the venue, it is your responsibility to attract the crowd. The venue is just that -- a venue.
About the Author:
Learn more about publishing your own book with a free e-book at [url=http://www.thehygienerevolution.com/hollister.php]hollister france[/url]
Brent Sampson is the President & CEO of Outskirts Press at and the award-winning author of "Self-Publishing Simplified". A free ebook [url=http://www.marrakech-hotel.fr]hollister france[/url] edition is available at
[url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350246077266&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT]abercrombie 6 Ways To Get The[/url]
[url=http://howtowinyourexbacknow.net/comment-page-8#comment-204568]Get Expert Help Regularly For Good Maintenance Habits[/url]
- załóż własne forum dyskusyjne za darmo
© 2001-2003 phpBB Group
Theme created by
Legal / publishing
Tips & Tricks