|Joined: 27 Jun 2013|
|Read: 0 topics|
|just not on the road I expected but it's still dang good
Haven been shooting all that much in the last few days, but I did manage to snag this one while Josh Downs and the girls were watching the olympics (gymnastics) last night.
And some other random stuff from the last few days.
1. It usually Annie who mispronounces words since she still little,[url=http://duveticadoudoune.halod.com/][b]Doudoune Duvetica[/b][/url], but yesterday when Courtney Lee mentioned that Annie has a lot of handy-downs (hand-me-downs) I couldn quit giggling. (I love it when my kids mispronounce words so much that I usually don correct them.)
2,[url=http://woolrichschweizch.gengfl.com/][b]http://woolrichschweizch.gengfl.com/[/b][/url]. Josh grandparents celebrated their 53rd anniversary and his parents celebrated their 27th,[url=http://peutereyjacketsuppliers.webmium.com/][b]Peuterey Jacket men[/b][/url].
3. I ran this morning for the fist time since the triathlon (two weeks ago) and it felt pretty good.
4. I ate a hamburger at Josh parent house and it was delicious. I took Coley to lunch a few days ago and we sat outside on the patio and had a long talk about why he doesn have all the things a lot of his friends have (namely cable television,[url=http://woolrichdeutschlandarcticparka.albirank.net/][b]woolrich outlet[/b][/url], video games and annual trips to Disneyland), and as I went to explain the reasoning behind it, Coley interjected and explained it for me, which either means that we doing something right, or I repeat myself so often that my kids have all of my spiels memorized.
6. Josh has been running like crazy because he doing the Cascade Lakes Relay again this year. (One of his legs is 10.8 miles and the first 3.7 miles are all uphill.)
7. I had a dream the other night that I was catching a bus with one of my friends and as we were getting seated, I noticed that President Obama was driving and he was talking about how he had recently made the decision to fill all government positions with cowboys because he knew they would get the job done better than anyone else.
8,[url=http://monclerjacketsformenssale.albirank.net/][b]Cheap Moncler Jackets Womens Sale Moncler Jackets Mens Outlet[/b][/url]. Josh Downs spent the entire afternoon yesterday making certificates with funny nicknames on them for everyone on our softball team and looking all over town for first-place ribbons to hand out at our end-of-the-season softball pizza party last night. (He took a Sharpie pen to the #1 and changed them all to #7.)
9. I cleaned all day long yesterday and the house is still a mess. (But all my bathroom drawers are spotless, my pantry is organized, and every nook and cranny in both of the girl rooms are clean and tidy.)
10. Courtney Lee and I sat in my car outside of Josh work the other day and had a long talk about some of the mistakes I made as a teenage girl and a lot of the things I believed about myself that led me to make those mistakes. (I hope the lies I believed about myself will help my girls to know the truth about themselves.)
11. I been working on editing the shots I took in Greece (almost two years ago) and its bringing back so many great memories. (I try to post them tomorrow,[url=http://duveticadoudoune.halod.com/][b]Femmes Duvetica Soldes[/b][/url], but will probably have to rely on Josh Downs for the dialogue, because my pea brain can remember details from two years ago.)
12. We all walked to dinner (Mexican) the other night, and as we were walking,[url=http://peutereyjacketsuppliers.webmium.com/][b]Peuterey Jacket online[/b][/url], I was thinking about how I hope that small memories (like walking to dinner together in the summertime) will be some of our kids favorite memories.
14,[url=http://parajumpersoutletjackets.webmium.com/][b]parajumpers outlet store[/b][/url]. That all the randomness I can think of,[url=http://duveticadoudoune.halod.com/][b]Femmes Doudoune Duvetica Pas Cher[/b][/url].
Hey Karen, I learnt that visualising can lead to huge disappointment. I learnt that life isn like it is in the movies. I learnt to take each day as it comes, to live in the moment and not wish the days away. They go so fast anyway,[url=http://giuseppezanottisneakerssale.webmium.com/][b]giuseppe zanotti Outlet Shoes for Sale[/b][/url], why wish them away even faster (that something I have to constantly tell myself). I learnt to not sweat the small stuff - something my husband hasn learnt because we are in two different places - I a Christian and he not (yet :D). Bless you Karen, thanks for sharing.