|Joined: 01 Jun 2013|
|Read: 0 topics|
|Report ArticleBadly WrittenOffensive ContentSpamBad Author LinksMis-spellingsBad FormattingBad Author PhotoGood Article!
The Recruitment Agency Selection Process
Submitted : 2011-09-22 00:00:00Word Count : 454Popularity: Not RatedTags: [url=http://www.getconversational.com]hollister france[/url] recruitment agency, spectrum, retained search firm, retained executive search
Although unemployment figures have fallen in recent months, approximately 2.45 million people still remain jobless in the [url=http://www.sandvikfw.net/shopuk.php]hollister outlet sale[/url] UK and desperate times and have called for desperate measures; people have had to forfeit their job ideals and career dreams for weekly wage security.
The current economic climate means more and more individuals, despite being qualified or trained, struggle to secure a job in their desired line of work. Recruitment agencies are playing a bigger part than ever to place desperate job seekers in work, but how do you choose the right agency for you? Read [url=http://www.rtnagel.com/louboutin.php]louboutin[/url] on to find out.
1. Select a general or specific agency that suits your needs - Some recruitment agencies will [url=http://www.rtnagel.com/airjordan.php]nike air jordan pas cher[/url] deal with a wide selection of job types in a diverse range of sectors, whereas some only deal with specific industries and careers. Decide whether your job requirements, or desires, are broad enough to be dealt with in a general agency or whether you require a sector specific agency to place you in a job that is relevant for you specialised skills or training.
2. Do your research - Once you have decided [url=http://www.1855sacramento.com/peuterey.php]peuterey outlet[/url] on the type of agency you need, use their website, initially, to check them out. Read testimonials from past clients, and look at their mission statement to ensure they commit [url=http://www.getconversational.com]hollister pas cher[/url] to high performance, reliability and good client service.
3. Go and talk to someone - This is really important. Always go and speak to an agency before agreeing to be on their database. You should be asked lots of questions about your job requirements, [url=http://www.vivid-host.com/barbour.htm]barbour uk outlet[/url] and your skills, so that you are only put forward for relevant [url=http://www.eastscotinvest.co.uk/mulberry.html]mulberry sale[/url] jobs in the future. The agency should also be knowledgeable on any laws or changes within the field of work you wish to join. If they don't know their stuff, then go elsewhere.
4. Always [url=http://www.par5club.com/louboutin.php]louboutin pas cher[/url] get recommendations - If you know someone who has used a recruitment agency, then get their feedback and don't use the same one if they didn't receive a good standard of service.
5. See if they are a member of a professional body - Usually, the best and most professional agencies are members of [url=http://www.bankonco.com/hollister.php]hollister france[/url] either the REC or APSCo. This won't always be the case but if you want peace of mind about all the legal matter, then choose a body member.
6. Don't always opt for industry giants - Sometimes the smaller recruitment agencies will be a better choice because the competition won't be as vast. By all means, join the recognised [url=http://www.sandvikfw.net/shopuk.php]hollister sale[/url] and national agencies but consider the smaller player too.
Remember you aren't restricted to the number of agencies you join but make sure you keep on top of things and remember which ones you have signed [url=http://www.mansmanifesto.com]www.mansmanifesto.com[/url] up to. Good luck!
Author's Resource Box
Finding the recruitment agency right for picking your next employee can be as tough as a jobseeker picking his agency. Always use a when doing your recruiting for a .
[url=http://www.05958.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8369&fromuid=1282]doudoune moncler Natural Methods To Cure Your Acne Fast[/url]
[url=http://www.net-wind.net/home/space.php?uid=29461&do=blog&id=78386]hollister france Hair Cutting Tips To Get You Star[/url]
[url=http://lzx001.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=779338]louboutin An Introduction To Star Sign Compatibility[/url]