|Joined: 06 Aug 2013|
|Read: 0 topics|
|Geeks-In-Route is only a company that offers to those who are interested to get in on the ground floor, and secure their territory before we open it up to the public. These are not franchises,[url=http://www.achbanker.com/homes.php]www.achbanker.com/homes.php[/url], but rather, localized partnerships between you, and Geeks-In-Route Corporate . There will never be monthly franchise fees, or royalties to pay. We do not bog you down with tons of restrictions, which stifle your attempt to build your area.
We welcome innovation, and give you guys great freedom to try out new ideas, and in turn pass them on to the rest of the team. In return, as we find new avenues of marketing, or develop new system that adds value to our services,[url=http://www.ilyav.com/uggpascher.php]ugg soldes[/url], we will share them with you. Remember, we are your partner. If you do not succeed,[url=http://www.rtnagel.com/airjordan.php]air jordan pas cher[/url], we both fail.
A lot of you might ask yourself why we would do this. Its simple! The US is a big place, and we need help managing and marketing it. If we all work as a team across the country, and pool our resources, we have much greater bargaining power,[url=http://www.maximoupgrade.com/hot.php]hollister[/url], than any one of us individually. I personally spend, and will continue to spend approximately $30,[url=http://www.rtnagel.com/airjordan.php]air jordan[/url],000 per month on advertising for the company as a whole. Combine that with the $500.00 marketing and development fee from each territory partner, and we have one heck of a marketing budget,[url=http://www.par5club.com/louboutin.php]louboutin pas cher[/url], which will put all of us right up there with the BIG GUNS. This is a tremendous business, and we have fine tuned it so much, that you almost cant help but make money. Even without spending a ton of money to do so.
Effective immediately, and available ONLY to our current technicians who are approved in our system, we will now be offering Exclusive Geeks-In-Route Territory Partnerships. Far less expense than you would incur doing it yourself. Once the contracts are completed, this offer will be opened to the general public. The terms listed below are the same terms that I have sent to our attorney to create the contracts. If the terms are not as stated below, once the actual contract is received, and reviewed by you, you will have the option to back out at that time.
In short, we are giving you the territory for free. All you have to do is participate in the marketing and development pool, and get you car wrapped. As we are starting to get very good response to our current marketing in NY,[url=http://www.mquin.com/parajumpers.php]parajumpers[/url], SC, NC, FL,[url=http://www.mquin.com/saclancel.php]sac lancel[/url], GA, TN, CA, and TN, I would strongly recommend those of you in these states to take a very close look at this, as you will easily recoup your $500.00 marketing and development fee back each month.
1. There will be no upfront investment for the territory itself.
2. Each Territory Partner will be required to pay an amount of $500.00 per month into our marketing and development pool,[url=http://www.mnfruit.com/doudounemoncler.php]doudoune moncler[/url], which is used to market all territories equally, and to support the further development of the Geeks-In-Route business system to improve the performance of the system for all involved.
3. Each Territory Partner will be required to have a vehicle completely wrapped with approved Geeks-In-Route vehicle wrap at their own expense. Applicant must submit a picture of the vehicle for Geeks-In-Route approval, during the application process.
4. Each Territory Partner will be required to pay a one-time $150.00 non-refundable application fee, before the interview process will take place.
5. Net profit, after all expenses, will be split 50/50 between Geeks-In-Route Corporate & Territory Partner.
6. Territory Partners will have full access to our state of the art Business Management System, and call center services at no upfront charge (there is a $15.00 per scheduled appointment fee deducted before the split from each job).
7. Territory Partners will be required to agree to a non-disclosure agreement,[url=http://www.rtnagel.com/louboutin.php]louboutin[/url], and no compete agreement.
8. Territory Partners may not operate an active business that is a direct competitor of Geeks-In-Route in any aspect. They must represent themselves as Geeks-In-Route at all times.
9. All systems, materials, trade secrets, and databases remain sole property of Geeks-In-Route, should the Partnership agreement be breached, or terminated.
10. All Partners will be required to hold an MCSE or Cisco certification to qualify for this opportunity.
11. Territories will not be held for any reason, and will be disbursed on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.
12. Each territory will remain available until the application fee is paid, and will be held until the interview process is complete, and a decision has been made to approve, or disapprove the Territory Partner.
13. 1st months marketing and development pool payment will be due within 5 business days of Territory Partner Approval, and will not be prorated. If the payment is not received in the allotted time frame, the territory will be marked as available. All subsequent marketing and development pool payments will be due on the 1st of each month, and will be processed automatically via electronic draft. Returned payments will result in suspension of privileges, and possible termination of Partnership Agreement.
14. Geeks-In-Route will collect all client payments, and will disburse Partner Splits on the 1st,[url=http://www.rtnagel.com/louboutin.php]louboutin pas cher[/url], and 15th of each month.
15. Territory Partners will be required to show proof of business license in the name of the Partner Company name as stated in the agreement, issued by their local governing agency.
16. Territory Partners will be required to show proof of a minimum of $250,000 liability, listing both Geeks-In-Route Corporate, and the Partner Company name as the insured.
17. Territory Partners will have rights to use Geeks-In-Route Trademarks as long as their Partnership Agreement is in effect.
18. Territory Partners must agree not to engage in any activities that will in any way cause harm to the Geeks-In-Route trade name.
19. Partnership agreement can be cancelled at any time,[url=http://www.achbanker.com/homes.php]hollister france[/url], by either party with due cause.
20. Territories will consist of as many adjoining zip codes as it takes to make up a residential population of 100,000 people.
Territory Partners must reside in one of the zip codes used to make up their territory.
Early Bird Offer To Those Interested In Territory Partnerships
[url=http://www.every-higher.com/product/wangluoanquan/shenxinfu/2012/0801/612.html]The Reasons For Unlocking The Iphone[/url]
[url=http://smglzh.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=169231&extra=]and latency is guaranteed to be negligible.[/url]