|Joined: 06 Aug 2013|
|Read: 0 topics|
|Article Tags: Essential Strategies, Effective Advertising, Benefits Benefits [url=http://www.golfwithashotgun.co.uk]barbour[/url]
Bill Bartmann has been in business for many years, and he is very successful. So when he gives some tips on effective advertising, I'm willing to listen.
I'm sure we have all heard how important a headline is in advertising, and Bill tells us this as well. Make sure you write a great headline. Get the readers attention. Five times as many people read the rest of a ad once their attention is grabbed from a headline. If [url=http://www.golfwithashotgun.co.uk]barbour uk[/url] the headline doesn't pull the reader in, then it doesn't matter how great your product is, or what good [url=http://www.diecastlinks.co.uk]hollister outlet[/url] it does to the community. None of that [url=http://www.rtnagel.com/airjordan.php]jordan pas cher[/url] will matter.
You must appeal to your audiences interest. People are often told to sell [url=http://www.tileproject.net]barbour sale[/url] the features and benefits, Bartann says its all about the benefits. [url=http://www.jeremyparendt.com/Barbour-Paris.php]barbour france paris[/url] Benefits sell things. How will this make [url=http://www.par5club.com/louboutin.php]louboutin pas cher[/url] the customer feel, how this will benefit them. Sell how the customer will feel.
Bartmann gives nine essential strategies for effective marketing, and they [url=http://www.batfriendtrust.it]hogan outlet[/url] are as follows:
1. If Your Advertising Isn't Working, Quit It! Create an environment that causes people to say yes or no. We hear all the time from advertisers that the [url=http://www.ttcarpets.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url] people need to see a product 7 times or more in order to make a purchase. Bartmann disagrees and says you shouldn't and don't have to tell the customer something more than once. If they don't buy, that means the ad's not working. Change one thing on the ad at a time (like your headline or price) until you get success.
2. Use Only Direct Response Advertising. These are ads that are not of a brand. Use ads to suggest for a limited time only - buy now approach.
3. Test & Measure. Create a standard or result that you would like to see happened and track it. For example, you might say if my ad has been in the paper for 4 weeks, it should produce "x" [url=http://www.diecastlinks.co.uk]hollister uk[/url] number of results. If it doesn't, you may want to change something in the add like in step one. But don't keep running the same ad.
4. The Headline is the Most Important. Don't talk about the product in the headline. Never talk about you or the company, always make the ad about the customer!
5.Remember A.I.D.A. This stands for Attention, Interest, Desire, Action. First you get the reader's attention through the headline. Then you keep the reader's Interest through selling the benefits, that will create the desire, and then give the reader a bargain of some type to generate Action now!
6. Benefits! Benefits! Benefits! Put yourself in the customer's place. If a customer goes to the store to buy a drill, they aren't so much interested in all the fancy features of the drill, they mainly want the drill to drill. Always remember that the customer's main concern is to drill a hole. Benefits sell [url=http://www.lotogame.fr/hollisterfrance.php]hollister france[/url] moreso over features.
7. [url=http://www.tesangay.com/barbour.php]barbour online shop[/url] Never Advertise on the Left Hand Page. Think about how you read a newspaper, or look at a magazine, you flip or turn the page and the right hand [url=http://www.batfriendtrust.it]scarpe hogan[/url] side is the first thing you see, same for the reader's. If you can't get the right hand side, insist upon a discount for being put on the left.
8. Never Pay Full Rate for Advertising. Advertising companies will try and be slick just like car salesmen. They will tell you their rate and price for advertising with them, but be mindful that the price is negotiable. Paying full price for advertising is as silly as buying a car at the sticker price printed in the window.
9. Don't Follow the Competiton. You want to be better than your [url=http://www.lotogame.fr/louboutin-pas-cher/]louboutin pas cher[/url] competition. Sure [url=http://www.par5club.com/louboutin.php]louboutin[/url] be mindful of what they are doing, but if you follow what yor competition is doing, you will only get the results they get, and you want more or better results.
[url=http://220.127.116.11/cgi-bin/bbs/fantasy.cgi/chili/ile-de-paques%22]hollister outlet What's All T[/url]
[url=http://computoysistemas.com.mx/noahs/item/154004]barbour outlet 7 Top Strategies to Building a Bene[/url]
[url=http://www.farm-biz.co.jp/cgi-bin/light/light.cgi?page180=val%22%22]louboutin pas cher Something [/url]