|Joined: 06 Aug 2013|
|Read: 0 topics|
|If you're like most lawyers, your legal marketing budget runs on average of $2,000- 4,000 a month. This might include everything from direct mail to email marketing, Google adwords campaigns, ads in local publications or seminars and networking lunches.
When the [url=http://www.vivid-host.com/barbour.htm]barbour uk outlet[/url] phone starts ringing as a result of your marketing efforts, you are beyond happy and consider your marketing investment to be money well spent.
But is it really?
Not until you master the art of turning those phone calls into money in your pocket. Unfortunately, many of you are losing a whole lot of coin because you are investing in marketing without making the same investment in conversion.
Fortunately, converting leads into clients won't cost you much more money than you are already spending to attract those leads, but it does require an upfront investment of your time and energy. Best yet, once you get it down, your lead to client conversion process can run without you.
The place to start is to get a crystal clear understanding of where [url=http://www.getconversational.com]hollister pas cher[/url] you are right now. Here's what you'll want to do:
1. Over the next month, make a commitment to collect the data you need to track your numbers.
2. Have whoever answers your phones log [url=http://www.1855sacramento.com/woolrich.php]woolrich parka[/url] every phone call.
3. Require that all calls inquiring into becoming a client be recorded on a prospect intake form, which captures how the [url=http://www.achbanker.com/home.php]hollister france[/url] person heard of you, all of their contact information, specifics about their situation and whether they made an appointment.
4. Use a spreadsheet to then track how many actually made it in for their appointment and finally how many of those callers became paying clients after meeting with you or the other attorneys of your firm.
Each week, sit down with your team and review your lead to prospect conversion number (this is the number of phone calls you received that turned into appointments) and your prospect to client conversion number (this is the number of appointments made that turned into clients).
If these numbers are not both at least 75%, don't spend any more marketing dollars until you fix your client engagement problem because otherwise you [url=http://www.rtnagel.com/airjordan.php]nike air jordan pas cher[/url] are pouring money down the drain.
I can't [url=http://www.vivid-host.com/barbour.htm]barbour uk[/url] stress enough that there is NO POINT in spending money on marketing if you are not doing [url=http://www.sandvikfw.net/shopuk.php]hollister outlet sale[/url] as well as you can to convert your prospects into paying clients once they pick up the phone to call your office.
In the next few weeks, I'll cover all of this in more detail. Until then, here's a few diagnostic clues to find the "leak" where your prospects may be getting away during the client engagement process:
- Your phone is not being answered in the correct way
- There is no system to [url=http://www.rtnagel.com/louboutin.php]louboutin[/url] follow up with prospects who want more information
- There is no system to follow up with prospects in the time period between when they make an appointment and come in to your office for their appointment
- You are not following a script during your client engagement meeting
We'll cover each of these and more in depth in the coming weeks, but until then start by collecting hard numbers on what's actually happening in your office so you'll be ready for the fixes as they are presented and understand which [url=http://www.mansmanifesto.fr]doudoune moncler homme[/url] fix you need to focus on.
You may be quite surprised by what you discover once you begin collecting your numbers.
Alexis Martin Neely, CEO of Family Wealth Planning Institute, built a million dollar law business from scratch in just three short years by radically transforming the outdated business model used by estate [url=http://www.mquin.com/giuseppezanotti.php]giuseppe zanotti sneakers[/url] planning attorneys across the United States. Lawyers can access her free business building and legal marketing tips, learn how to triple their [url=http://www.achbanker.com/home.php]hollister[/url] profits [url=http://www.1855sacramento.com/woolrich.php]woolrich bologna[/url] and create the practice of their dreams by visiting lawbusinesssecrets.com
[url=http://forum.malopero.com/discussion/42468/giuseppe-zanotti-pas-cher-printed-and-flexible-sensors-2012-2022-forecasts-play]giuseppe zanotti pas cher Printed And Flexible Sensors 2012-2022 Forecasts, Play[/url]