Luntacunt project

www.luntacunt.fora.pl Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks -> Grandchild three people died of gas poisoning the
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Grandchild three people died of gas poisoning the
PostPosted: Mon 16:30, 29 Jul 2013

Joined: 01 Jun 2013
Posts: 3052
Read: 0 topics

Warns: 0/5
Location: England

'an Street East Village Office Xiang yukou there came a scream farm courtyard. Nearby villagers rush over to see when a 40-year-old man sitting on the door, burst into tears. Behind his house,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], is three with the quilt cover the body. Man surnamed Xia, Xi'an people in the village of renting Meiyukou Xiang,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], January 31 evening, they moved to the eloquence of a 5 place to live. Three deceased were his parents and daughters,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], gas poisoning. Xiamou that night, he and his 20-year-old son to sleep one, parents and 22-year-old daughter slept in another. Relatively cold night, before going to sleep,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], the parents specifically briquette burning stove placed under kang, did not think something was wrong. The room is too closed tragedy which is a result of two separate homes, according to Andrew yukou villagers said that homeowners living in Xi'an, there are two or three years are unoccupied. The room had an accident there is a kang bed, two elderly people sleeping in the Tukang, granddaughter sleeping in bed. Tukang side of an approximately 20 cm × 40 cm in size small iron gate, iron gate is open, an old stove down in Tukang next briquette, briquette has been burned. Yesterday morning, the accident yard door was locked. The villagers said that night, and they were taken away,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], Xiamou also left here. Li Xiang yukou village chief,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], said the incident immediately rush past Murakami help deal with, "Our village winter Tukang used most families,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], but a small iron gate Tukang generally installed outside the house,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], so Even under the briquette stove into the kang, but also to ensure ventilation, this accident, but in a small iron gate inside the house. "Chang'an Branch of Xi'an Public Security Bureau police also confirmed that the room is too closed, resulting in a tragedy. The first burning stove sleep kang yesterday afternoon, the reporter was removed in touch grief Xiamou. Weeping long after, he was off, said his father more than 80 years old, his mother 70 years old,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], are retired workers. 45 years old, he is guaranteeing that families, arms and legs are swelling lasted for many years, many hospitals no good,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], two elderly retirement pay is home to the largest source of livelihood. He was an early divorced, two children and parents living doing odd jobs son, daughter, outside a hotel in the west before work, because going to be married, the first month at home, busy with marriage thing, but did not expect out of the accident. Xiamou said they had previously slept Tukang, sleep is the first time that night burning stove kang. Remind this winter, gas poisoning tragedy occurred one after another. Next winter will come, the winter heating safety also need repeated reminders. Yesterday, the Xi'an Public Security Bureau reminded the public fire brigade,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], fired appliances must be installed chimney and flue to maintain smooth,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], stoves, chimney must be intact, doors and windows have an active vents. In addition, the stove is best placed in the bedroom, open the windows to ventilate. The reporter Qing Rong Bo

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

The post has been approved 0 times
View user's profile
Grandchild three people died of gas poisoning the
www.luntacunt.fora.pl Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT + 2 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

fora.pl - załóż własne forum dyskusyjne za darmo
Powered by phpBB © 2001-2003 phpBB Group
Theme created by Vjacheslav Trushkin